- Knowledge: Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred with extensive statistical background and modelling experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years' experience with student retention practices. Demonstrated experience working with students in higher education setting. Experience with EAB Navigate and other student information systems a plus.
- Skills/ Aptitude: Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts and ideas to individuals and groups. Knowledge of student retention strategies. Skill in operating various statistical software packages, student information software, database management, dashboard updates and data analytics. Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment with regular interruptions and multiple competing demands. Excellent time management skills.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment. Some overtime may be required. This is a grant-supported position subject to the continued availability of funding throughout the project period
All applicants must submit:
- Cover letter
- Salary requirements
- Contact information for 3 professional references
Notre Dame of Maryland University does not discriminate in offering equal access to its educational programs and activities or with respect to employment terms and conditions on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or protected veteran's status. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy: Greg FitzGerald, Chief of Staff, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 4701 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, 410-532-5109.
For all other employment inquiries, please contact Human Resources at 410-532-5898 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Notre Dame of Maryland University is an EEO/AA employer.