Who We Are
With a mission to provide world-class healthcare to the underserved Asian community, Rendr is the leading primary care focused, multi-specialty physician group dedicated to serving the Asian population in New York City. Our over 200 providers take care of the health of approximately 200,000 patients at more than 100 clinical offices throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, and Nassau County.
Location:Various locations across Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
Job Position: Gastroenterologist - Endoscopist
Position Summary: We are offering employment opportunities to GI Endoscopist Specialists who are interested in providing high-quality clinical care to our patients in the diverse communities that we serve. As a rapidly growing network, we provide a supportive environment for our physicians to practice medicine under the guidance of dedicated medical leadership.
- Diagnosing and treating acute illnesses and chronic diseases and conditions in the field of gastroenterology.
- Performing endoscopies to diagnose GI disorders.
- Prescribing or administering medications, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients
- Monitoring patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluating treatments, as necessary
- Providing health and wellness advice to patients, including diet, physical activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results
- Referring patients to other medical specialists, when necessary
- Preparing official health documents or records, when necessary
- Participating in network activities such as Provider meetings, Grand Rounds, and training sessions
- Other related duties as assigned
- Completion of internal residency, Gastroenterology fellowship and board-certified or board-certified soon after hire
- Licensed MD in NY; DEA license
- 3+ years of experience preferred but all welcome
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and use multiple systems, including our EMR to provide medical information and patient support/follow up after the clinical visit
- Passionate about customer service and patient satisfaction
- Courteous, empathic, and professional manner
- No inpatient responsibilities
- After hours coverage by phone only on a rotational basis
- Flexible with a full-time work schedule, possibly including weekends
- Competitive pay
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO benefits
- Paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan
- Malpractice coverage
- CME time and allowance