Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for the underserved Asian community. Rendr is a primary care-driven, multi-specialty medical group serving over 200,000 patients through its 90+ locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
Location:Various locations across Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
Job Position: Gastroenterologist - Endoscopist
Position Summary: We are offering employment opportunities to GI Endoscopist Specialists who are interested in providing high-quality clinical care to our patients in the diverse communities that we serve. As a rapidly growing network, we provide a supportive environment for our physicians to practice medicine under the guidance of dedicated medical leadership.
- Diagnosing and treating acute illnesses and chronic diseases and conditions in the field of gastroenterology.
- Performing endoscopies to diagnose GI disorders.
- Prescribing or administering medications, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients
- Monitoring patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluating treatments, as necessary
- Providing health and wellness advice to patients, including diet, physical activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results
- Referring patients to other medical specialists, when necessary
- Preparing official health documents or records, when necessary
- Participating in network activities such as Provider meetings, Grand Rounds, and training sessions
- Other related duties as assigned
- Completion of internal residency, Gastroenterology fellowship and board-certified or board-certified soon after hire
- Licensed MD in NY; DEA license
- 3+ years of experience preferred but all welcome
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and use multiple systems, including our EMR to provide medical information and patient support/follow up after the clinical visit
- Passionate about customer service and patient satisfaction
- Courteous, empathic, and professional manner
- No inpatient responsibilities
- After hours coverage by phone only on a rotational basis
- Flexible with a full-time work schedule, possibly including weekends
- Competitive pay
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO benefits
- Paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan
- Malpractice coverage
- CME time and allowance