- Experience in the console/PC industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Physics, AI, Math, or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with the Unity Game Engine
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language
- Be a driven, motivated personality that wants to release great games
- Good debugging and bug fixing skills
- Console programming experience
- Multiple shipped games
- Experience working on gameplay related features in a released game
- Performance and Optimization experience
About Deck Nine
Deck Nine Games is an independent game developer dedicated to crafting interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. Our passion is storytelling games. We love the relatable characters from a game like Life is Strange and the amazing action storytelling from games like Last of Us.
Our first game, Life is Strange: Before the Storm is loved by fans and has won multiple awards, including Game of Year and was nominated for both a VGA and a BAFTA. The studio is 90+ people and is in sunny Westminster, Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountains. The studio just released Life is Strange: True Colors to great reviews.
As the crafters of games that encompass the full breadth of life’s experiences, Deck Nine is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and multicultural team in which people from all walks of life feel inspired to do their best work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and believe deeply in the creativity and strength built from diversity of race, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nationality, and the many other qualities that make us different.