At Nearpod, we strive to bring joy and engagement into every classroom. Every day, we reach students through our learning platforms on Nearpod.com and Flocabulary.com. We have diverse backgrounds, but a shared goal of putting teachers and students first in everything that we do. We’re backed by leading edtech investors, and have won numerous awards including Edtech Digest’s 2018 Company of the Year. We’re looking for people with a lot of hustle, a lot of empathy, and a desire to do something meaningful. We have offices in both Fort Lauderdale, FL and Brooklyn, NY.
Location: Remotely Based, CA, CO, ID, UT, NV, NM, AZ
We believe that Customer Success is all about understanding your customers desired outcomes with your platform and working with them to ensure they experience the most value possible along the way. As a Customer Success Manager at Nearpod you are a part of the customer’s journey through onboarding, nurturing, and renewal. The goal is to not only retain the customer, but to always look for opportunities to expand the relationship and use of the platform. We are looking for people that are proactive, passionate about helping customers, and enjoy building lasting partnerships. The ideal individual will continuously work to surpass their customer’s expectations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing relationships with schools and districts using Nearpod to make sure they are achieving their desired outcomes, are educated on best practices, renew, and expand their contracts.
- Develops action oriented annual and multi-year strategic account plans and oversees their successful execution and implementation.
- Cultivates and strengthens relationships at all levels within assigned accounts as well as cross functionally within Nearpod.
- Anticipates customer needs and adapts strategic plans in order to achieve mutually beneficial long-term objectives and goals.
- Successfully manages and demonstrates ownership of all aspects of each assigned accounts.
- Meets and exceeds assigned targets for renewals, sales expansion opportunities, and strategic objectives associated with portfolio of accounts.
- Proactively collaborates with Sales team to expand revenue in accounts and improve retention.
- Researches, analyzes, develops, and recommends processes and procedures to improve the customer’s overall experience.
- Catalogues client benchmarks and success stories.
- Demonstrates a mastery of Nearpod’s products and solutions.
- Understands the K-12 education competitive landscape.
- Bachelors’ degree in education, business, or other related fields required; Masters’ degree in related fields preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years prior experience in Education and/or a Customer Success role at a SaaS Education company required; including 2-4 years of successful product/solution implementation.
- Demonstrated success building senior level relationships and managing large, complex projects.
- Established leadership experience, excellent presentation skills, and ability to lead others to consensus.
- Ability to operate in a highly efficient manner by multitasking in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and detail-oriented thinking skills.
- Strong passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals and targets.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience working in a SaaS environment is a plus.
- Ability to travel 50%-75% of the time.
Employment Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.