KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to perform at a high level of professionalism with a strong sense of customer service.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some basic knowledge of investments is helpful.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Must have the ability to compute basic math functions as well as rates, yields and percentages.
- Strong bookkeeping/accounting skills required to balance transactions.
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to client locations and other sites as needed.
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.