Industrial Elevator Service Group, a division of Hoist & Crane Service Group, is seeking an assertive, motivated leader with deep industry experience to oversee the national operations of our quickly growing industrial elevator service division. This leader will focus on strategic management of the divisions operations, business development in new and existing markets, and the technical development and management of our field service technicians. This leader will have direct responsibility for market penetration, regulatory management, new client development, P&L, sales, field operations, customer satisfaction and overall general business management. The successful candidate will be instrumental in aggressively growing the profitability of our elevator operations to meet or exceed business objectives along with fostering a team building environment.
Opportunity Location: Must be able to work out of our Corporate Offices in New Orleans, LA
- Meeting all financial performance targets including profit and working capital;
- Hiring, developing, and managing exempt and non-exempt employees;
- Managing customers to ensure sales goals are achieved, new customers are added to increase revenues, and relations with existing customers are maintained.
- New market development and branding
- Maintaining client satisfaction and retention of current contracts
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree a plus