Play Coordinator/Dog Daycare Attendant
Pet House Suites
Are you ready to have fun at work everyday? Do you enjoy spending time with dogs and ensuring they are in a fun and enriching environment? We do too. In fact, our business philosophy is built around reimagining the experience pets and their parents have when it comes to veterinary care, grooming, daycare, and boarding.
Pet House Suites is looking for fun-loving, pet obsessed Play Coordinators for our dog daycare! As a Play Coordinator, you will be an important part of we are reimagining petcare for pets and pet parents.If you want to be part of a collaborative, pet obsessed team who is rewarded for their center’s success in providing an excellent experience for our clients and their pets then we want to talk with you! Part-time and full-time positions are available.
Your Day to Day
Our ideal Play Coordinator will be energetic, love animals, especially dogs, have a warm, welcoming, and friendly personality, and be familiar with basic animal and dog behavior. Previous customer service and dog daycare experience a plus. As our Play Coordinator, you will be responsible for the overall well-being of all dogs attending daycare. While ensuring a safe, clean, enriching, and low-stress environment, duties include:
- Handling of dogs while utilizing low stress handling philosophies
- Documenting updates
- Leading play groups
- Dog bathing
- Communicating with clients in a friendly and efficient manner, develop and maintain positive and lasting relationships with clients and community
All team members are expected to:
- Serve as a role model and champion of the Company brand.
- Contribute to proper use and maintenance of all center equipment and overall cleanliness of the center and adherence to the company brand.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative working environment for the entire center team.
- Provide exceptional client service.
- Promote all center services (grooming, veterinary care, day care,boarding,retail).
- Ensure animals receive adequate food, water, enrichment, and exercise.
- Assist with the ongoing assessment, in conjunction with other team members, of animals within the center with respect to their health, welfare, general condition.
- Perform and monitor daily cleaning and sanitation of facility and supplies.