- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required
- 3+ years of experience in a CRM management role in higher education admissions/student life
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to provide strategic recommendations to drive enrollment decision-making.
- Highly effective communication skills, written and oral
- Should demonstrate intellectual curiosity, creativity, high energy, strong character, integrity and discipline
- Commitment to best practice, excellence, and innovation in a fast-paced environment with high expectations
- Commitment to the long-term sustainability of the College
- Experience with outside contract vendors
- Experience with Axiom, Banner, and Front Rush
- On-site preferred
Work Environment: Traditional office environment, primarily indoors
Physical Demands: Extensive computer use and typing required. May be required to lift 25 pounds
Travel: Minimal travel with the exception of conference/training attendance
Other Duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Sweet Briar College is committed to enhancing our community and encourages applications from qualified individuals with varied backgrounds, experiences and ideas who would increase the diversity of the College.