Here at EMS, we are one of the leading firms in our industry in the area. We are hiring an experienced Project Engineering Manager to join our growing team. If you are eager for your next challenge, EMS is an excellent place to get ahead. APPLY NOW !
The Project Engineering Manager is responsible for overseeing, creating, reviewing, and maintaining A/V and IT project designs which will meet client objectives in a cost-effective manner, supported by the EMS SIMULATIONiQ architecture. You must have a strong desire to leverage your management, technical, communication skills and teamwork with other departments.
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage and mentor the AV design team.
- Coordinate internal and external A/V Designers to meet project requirements and timelines.
- Identify and resolve issues that will impact the project and schedule.
- Responsible for design review meetings with the A/V Designer/Programmer and Project Manager.
- Have a Project Engineering representative at all Project Kickoff meetings to fully understand project details.
- Have a Project Engineering representative at all Project Close out meetings to determine what issues can be resolved through changes in design, hardware or procedures.
- Responsible for the development of the bill of material (BOM) and standard BOM form for all projects and standalone products. Act as the gate keeper communicating with procurement on changes and ensuring the integrity of the list.
- Create project designs, including work product such as material lists, rack elevations, cabling requirement lists, rack diagrams, client wiring diagrams, and software configurations.
- Must be able to handle multiple concurrent projects.
- Review of all drawing sets and related documentation on a per job basis.