Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Finance or related field and 3-5 years relevant work experience required
- Working SQL Query skills required
- Help desk/user resolution experience required
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, or higher, preferred
- Experience with Dynamics project management and accounting related implementation lifecycle stages a plus
- Warehousing, Construction or Logistics Industry experience preferred
- Experience with formal project management practices, CAPM or PMI-PBA Certification a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, or higher, certification in Project Management and Accounting preferred
This position is expected to travel approximately 30%
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must have the ability to effectively, and professionally, communicate through verbal and written means with employees of the organization.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be expert in Excel, proficient in Word, PowerBI, and PowerPoint software.
Other Required Skills
- A solid, working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the fields of accounting and finance
- Knowledge of formal systems development methodologies
- Excellent planning, support, communication and organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under limited supervision to complete assigned tasks and perform the essential duties and responsibilities expected of this position
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently walk and sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or listen.
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet, except in the manufacturing environment where PPE may be required.