Looking for an exciting opportunity to utilize your exceptional client service skills in the fast-paced and dynamic financial services industry? Look no further! We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Client Services Representative to join our team.
Description and Requirements for our Client Services Representative
As a vital member of our Client Services Team, you'll be responsible for providing exceptional support to both our advisors and clients. Your duties will include preparing client paperwork, scheduling meetings, and completing client requests. But your role goes beyond just the basics. You'll be a key part of our client-centric approach, delivering world-class service and support that goes above and beyond.
We're looking for someone who can communicate effectively, multitask with ease, and troubleshoot problems with a positive and solution-focused mindset. As a member of our team, you'll have the chance to utilize the latest technology and tools, including Salesforce, to ensure you can perform your duties to the best of your abilities.
With 2-5 years of experience in a client services/administrative support function in the financial services, banking, or insurance industry, you'll have the skills and knowledge necessary to hit the ground running. And with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and CRM software, you'll be able to handle any challenge that comes your way.
But most importantly, we're looking for someone who is passionate about putting our clients first. With a client-centric attitude, effective communication skills, and a collaborative team player mindset, you'll be able to make a difference in the lives of our clients and help drive our success.
So if you're ready to take your career to the next level and become part of an exceptional team, we encourage you to apply today!
A couple things to note about our Client Services Representatives:
- This position is based in our Lincolnshire, IL office.
- Once fully trained, you will receive the flexibility to work a hybrid schedule. This consists of 3 days in office per week.
- This is a full-time position, with a minimum expected hour amount of 40 hours per week.
Why Join Us?
- We are a growing firm, with opportunities for future growth and advancement in your role.
- We offer health, vision, dental, and 401K benefit options for you and your family.
- We believe in collaboration, innovation, excellence, doing what’s right, and helping our team to provide a world class service
- Our culture is steeped in Savant’s Midwestern roots as described through our corporate values of excellence, integrity, lifelong learning, respect, growth, and servant leadership. We are dedicated to living these values through our relationships with clients, each other, and the greater community. Our core values truly define the Savant way.
Let us help you on your path to your ideal career - apply today!
Collective Wisdom. We're Better Together.
At Savant Wealth Management, we are driven by a purpose to serve our clients with skill, passion and integrity. Inspired by collaboration, our team craves innovation, commitment to excellence and above all, doing what is right. We are up for any challenge. Since 1986 we have focused on committing to helping clients achieve peace of mind through our collective insight and wisdom.
If you want to be part of a culture that is defined through strong values - Savant is right for you.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbent in this position.
Any combination of equivalent education and work experience will be considered.
Savant Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer