Director of Marketing
Greater Philadelphia Area, Currently Remote
Heart + Paw, a rapidly growing startup committed to treating pets, pet parents, and our team like family, is in search of an experienced and dynamic Director of Marketing. We are looking for an individual with a strong background in growth marketing to lead our initiatives and drive the expansion of our brand in the pet and veterinary space.
As the Director of Marketing, you will lead the marketing function in its entirety, focusing on branding, digital strategy, go-to-market strategy, life cycle and growth marketing, and internal and external communication. The role is hands-on and will be both strategic (20%) and tactical in nature (80%+ of the time). The ideal candidate for this role will have a deeply entrenched marketing background in all facets of the veterinary and pet care space with a proven track record in growth marketing.
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive growth marketing strategies tailored to the unique needs of the pet and veterinary market.
- Proactively stay updated on consumer trends in the veterinary and pet care industry.
- Drive marketing strategy from concept to execution, ensuring creative and resource-conserving solutions.
- Utilize analytics tools to gain insights into millennial and millennial-minded pet parents, as well as competitors in the pet care and veterinary space.
- Collaborate with the senior management team in developing and executing marketing strategy, with a deep focus on demand creation and consumer trial and retention.
- Assess appropriate marketing-related budgets, tactics, media, messages, and teams to generate sustained, long-term sales growth.
- Refine marketing-related reporting and KPIs to evaluate the efficacy of marketing efforts.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts in marketing initiatives and other aspects of the business.
- Work with third-party marketing resources and vendors, including our performance marketing agency.
- Recruit, hire, develop, and train future marketing team members, andmanage and mentor current team members.