- Hold a Bachelor of Science in a Medical Laboratory Science program that included a structured clinical laboratory experience; or
- Hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in a chemical, physical or biological science and have at least six months of relevant full-time laboratory experience, or
- ASCP certification in MB, MLS/MT, or MLT preferred.
- Previous experience performing molecular techniques, such as nucleic acid extraction, RT-PCR, and qPCR is highly desired.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Proficient with computers; Familiarity with laboratory information systems are a plus.
- High level of attention to detail along with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to pass a standardized pipette competency.
WHY JOIN BIO-TECHNE
- We offer competitive salaries along with extensive medical, vision, and dental plans for you and your family starting on day one!
- We invest in our employees’ financial futures through 401k matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
- We help our employees develop their careers through mentorship, promotional opportunities, training and development, internship programs, and more.
- We offer employee resource groups, volunteer paid time off, employee events, and charity drives to build a culture of caring and belonging.
- We foster a culture of empowerment and innovation, where employees feel valued and encouraged to bring their new ideas to the table.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.