Essential duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes the Company’s mission and values-based culture through maintaining production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Manages P.M.’s and parts needed
- Safety: Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with all procedures, rules, and regulations by all employees.
- Quality: Ensures that machinery is working properly
- Productivity: Schedules preventive maintenance repairs around production
- Coordinates machine repairs with supervisors and operators
- Reporting: Records P.M.s
- Other duties may be assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
☒ Analytical Decision-Making
☒ Learning & Development
☒ Planning & Organizing
☒ Professionalism & Integrity
☒ Risk-Taking/Creative Thinking
☒ Teamwork & Relationship-Building
☒ Results Orientation
Education and/or Experience
- Associate degree in electrical technology area preferred
No Travel except some possible training
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, electrical, hydraulic schematics and procedure manuals
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Using power hand tools is a big part of the repair process for Maintenance Electricians. They must be able to use drills, saws, solders and related tools safely and efficiently.
- Must have at least five years of Industrial Electrical experience including CNC, AC and DC drives with an associate degree in electrical or electronic technology or equivalent technical courses.
- Must have at least three years of PLC experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently walk and sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or listen.
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. (50 pounds is the max)
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. PPE is required