Offers some administrative and primarily technical support to our Engineered Wood Products customers with assistance of Accounts Managers by providing design specifications of our products including framing, layout, and number calculations.
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Innovation / Creativity
- Developing Self & Others
Principal Accountabilities & Deliverables:
Under supervision will be trained in the following areas:
- Understanding of building construction, structural details, local building codes, and product lines.
- Uses design software accurately to create framing layouts and specify EWP products to meet both Capital and its Customer’s program
- Create material list and perform plan takeoffs for single family and small multifamily projects
- Use software and/or span charts to size framing members such as beams, headers, girders, joists, etc.
- Receive incoming calls and direct customers to appropriate departments
- Use DMSI software for product purchasing, selling, inventory management
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment with Capital