Are you a Revit enthusiast looking to grow in your career? Flex your Revit muscle in a fun and collaborative environment. You should be detail-oriented, possess strong Revit skills, and have an understanding of departmental electrical standards.
WHO WE ARE
We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
WORKING FOR PRIMERA
Our Buildings division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver buildings and systems that perform better. We provide full-service engineering and design services for both new and existing facilities. Ever focused on providing a first-class client experience, our 30-plus-year history includes projects for school, university, healthcare, government, aviation, laboratory, campus, and municipal facilities.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re a Revit enthusiast. You are highly skilled in Revit and have at least one year of experience or technical training. A high school diploma is a must; even better if your studies took you further.
- You know electrical design. You’re knowledge of departmental electrical standards as well as electrical circuiting for power and lighting.
- You’re a people person with the ability to interface and collaborate effectively with other team members. Your strong organization and communication skills will contribute to your success.
- You’re proficient with business and engineering applications. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Revit, obviously, are a must.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You’ll work in Revit. You’ll complete basic electrical layouts, circuiting, and schedules, and you’ll prepare electrical plan drawings, riser diagrams, and detail drawing sheets.
- You’ll spend some time in the field, assisting with field surveys of electrical equipment and systems.
- You’ll be responsible for project Revit coordination. You’ll regularly communicate and coordinate project activities with internal team members and maintain project documentation.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, learn, grow and have a good time doing it.
SOME OF WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match, gym and transit subsidies, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
For more information about Primera please visit our website: PrimeraEng.com.