Glacial Ridge Health System is seeking a Maintenance Technician. This position is responsible for the plant management, and operations and maintenance of plant equipment in accordance with equipment or systems procedure manuals as delegated by the Maintenance Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Make required tests and inspections set forth in the equipment or systems procedure manual.
- Conduct orientation of facility personnel in their duties to fire, electrical and general safety.
- Conduct required number of fire drills and all Life Safety required testing and maintenance checks.
- Respond to requests made by other departments.
- Responsible to be on-call with a 20-minute response time as scheduled by Manager. (Use of personal cell phone required).
- Responsible for immediate response to call requests.
- Responsible for all lawn care, landscaping maintenance, snow removal and all equipment related maintenance.
- Responsible to be a participant in the facility disaster plan.
- Must support the facilitys strategic goals and assist as needed with any construction projects.
- Assist nursing staff in handling of patients when called upon.