- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 1-2 years’ Clinical research experience
- Relevant work experience in a clinical environment or medical setting, e.g., medical assistant, assistant nurse, laboratory technician; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of clinical trials
- Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and all applicable FDA regulations and guidelines for human subject protection, drug, and device.
- In-depth knowledge of departmental, protocol and study-specific operating procedures, consent forms, and study schedules
- Skilled in carrying out required clinical procedures such as phlebotomy and vital signs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of the English language.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, coworkers, managers, and clients.
- Practice a high level of integrity, honesty, and in maintaining confidentiality.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This job operates in a professional and clinical environment with occasional visits to other Innovo Research partner sites/clinics. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and scanners. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and must work 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. More in-depth information can be found in SOP's, working guidelines, policies, etc. Innovo Research is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Innovo are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Innovo Research will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. In addition, Innovo will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.