WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Develops relationships with residential mortgage lending investors and maintain open communication to foster strong partnerships for current and future business for the organization.
- Defines investor specific criteria and drive projects specifically related to new investor setup and mortgage product setup from start to finish.
- Assists with development to implementation of new investors, new products and significant changes affecting Operations and Sales.
- Assists in creating Process flow documents for all new products and maintaining existing product flow documents as needed.
- Provide and maintain support materials for investor products to be used by Operations and Sales (overlay matrices, web links on the company intranet and supplemental job aids).
- Other duties as assigned.
WHY WE WANT YOU
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Three years of mortgage banking experience. Experience in product development is preferred but not required. We will also consider candidates in other mortgage lending positions such as compliance, QC/Audit, vendor management, processing, secondary marketing, underwriting and closing.
- Experience working with a project manager for residential mortgage product build-out, changes and system version updates is a plus.
- Experience working with or developing down payment assistance is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Knowledge of mortgage industry and state and federal laws and regulations.
Icing on the Cake:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written, with a focus on outstanding customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment, while practicing sound lending judgment.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, producing results in a timely manner.
- Must be a team player.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- 401(K) Plans.
- 15 days PTO (to start) & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere.
- Work-life balance.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of homeownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!