- California licensed as a MFT, LCSW or Psychologist for 2+ years, strongly preferred.
- Five to seven years supervising direct clinical services
- Experience developing and supporting trauma-informed services
- Experience with diverse socio-economic and cultural groups
- Experience working collaboratively with other social service organizations
- Experience in community relations with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
Catholic Charities East Bay does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Catholic Charities East Bay is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.