Summary of Position:
Responsible for developing the strategies, implementation plans, and creative programs, with the Chief Development Officer and senior leadership to meet the overall net revenue goals of PVA’s direct and marketing programs.
- Oversee the activities of the direct marketing programs.
- Participate in all strategic meetings concerning the direct marketing program, offering strategic and production related advice to maximize PVA’s production efficiency and overall fundraising performance.
- Responsible for developing strategies, implementation plans, and creative approaches for the direct mail programs ensuring the programs meet their goals and objectives.
- Manage relationships with direct mail vendors ensuring performance goals for net revenue are met.
- Work with senior staff and the Associate Directors to develop the direct mail and sustainer yearly expense and revenue budgets.
- Oversee and provide guidance to the Chief Financial Officer and Finance and Accounting staff in the development of the annual cash flow revenue projections, updating them at a minimum on a quarterly basis.
- Proactively communicates about on-going activities and projects with PVA chapters and where appropriate, collaborates with Chapters to identify and solicit new corporate cash or in-kind support.
- Assist the Chief Development Officer and senior leadership with development of strategies to accomplish the goal of the department and new ventures.
- Other duties as assigned.