JobsOhio is a private, nonprofit corporation designed to drive job creation and new capital investment in Ohio through business attraction, retention and expansion efforts. Economic development is about creating a place where companies can thrive and individuals can enjoy a higher standard of living. JobsOhio plays a leading role in economic development and serves as a catalyst to accelerate growth by investing in communities, helping Ohio’s businesses expand and attracting new companies to the state – all contributing to job creation, greater payrolls and more investment.
Summary of Position
JobsOhio seeks to become a leading analytics-driven organization that achieves better performance through data. The Director, Enterprise Analytics will lead strategy and implementation of data management activities and serve as a champion for data governance, quality, and select vendor relationships across the enterprise. The Director will be a strong cross-functional collaborator and lead the delivery of strategic projects that involve large datasets, artificial intelligence/machine learning, and predictive analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data Strategy
- Champion data strategy, management, governance and quality
- Manage the company’s enterprise data warehouse.
- Data Management
- Oversee the collection, management, and storage of data across the organization.
- Analyze and derive insights from data to inform business strategy and value.
- Analytical Reporting
- Generate reporting for management, including (but not limited to) activities related to sectors, programs, projects, regions and local jurisdictions.
- Offer prescriptive insights emanating from descriptive reporting.
- Predictive Analytics
- Lead engagement of internal and external resources to create new tools (e.g., artificial intelligence/machine learning) that support predictive analytics for JobsOhio.
- Partner with regional and other economic development organizations.
- Partner with JobsOhio regional partners to create and enhance go-forward data analytics capabilities.
- Perform special projects and other duties, as assigned