- Demonstrable level design experience on full-scale game projects.
- 2+ years industry experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 or other similar 3D level editors.
- Strong logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints or other scripting languages and systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with 3D applications for building prototype levels.
- Must have a passion for telling stories through gameplay.
- Position is full-time and can be fully remote or on site at our headquarters in sunny Westminster, Colorado. Applicants must already be authorized to work in the U.S.
ABOUT DECK NINE
Deck Nine Games is an independent game developer dedicated to crafting interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. Our passion is storytelling games.
Our first narrative game, Life is Strange: Before the Storm is loved by fans and has won multiple awards, including Game of Year and was nominated for both a VGA and a BAFTA. If you would like to see our latest work, we have recently released Life is Strange: True Colors. The studio is in sunny Westminster, Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountains.
As the crafters of stories that encompass the full breadth of life’s experiences, Deck Nine is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and multicultural team in which people from all walks of life feel inspired to do their best work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and believe deeply in the creativity and strength built from diversity of race, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nationality, and the many other qualities that make us different.