- 3-5 years of Emergency Department experience is required.
- Completion of a Physician Assistant program accredited by the Accreditation Review on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) or graduate of an accredited school of nursing and Nurse Practitioner program.
- Physician Assistant certification through the Nation Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA). For Nurse Practitioners, certification through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB).
- Current Minnesota License.
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS Certification.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Team building.
- Must adhere to HIPAA confidentiality standards.
- Must adhere to the Keys to Heartfelt Care.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position.
- Part-Time, Full-Time, or Independent Contract
How to Apply
- Apply Online You may upload a CV with the online application.
- Download, print, and mail completed application or resume to Jenna Janu, HR Manager, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334.