**Receive $600 Sign on Bonus after 6 months!**
Village Travel is a family-owned company that operates over 150 charter motorcoaches and plans unique travel packages that are marketed to more than 27,000 households. In addition, Village offers traditional travel agency services, a fleet of Entertainer Coaches, and operates daily Beeline service. Most recently, we added Village Transport offering a fleet of Kenworth T680 tractor/trailers. The Company began in 1980 and has since expanded its regional footprint and continues to grow into one of the largest full-service charter and tour operations in the Midwest with offices in Wichita (KS), Salina (KS), Oklahoma City (OK), Tulsa (OK), Fort Smith (AR), Springdale (AR) and Springfield (MO).
Our team of detailers are responsible for the daily cleaning of the inside of the building which includes shop, office, and motorcoaches at our Salina location. Detailers are also responsible for the upkeep of the outside of the building and landscaping. This is a Part-Time position, the schedule can include days, evenings, and weekends. The ideal candidate for this position would be someone who is able to adapt to a very diverse schedule every week. Although this is a Part-Time position, there is a possibility to move to Full-Time in the future. This position is starting at $15 + /hr.
- Cleaning and detailing motorcoaches.
- Maintain daily upkeep and cleaning of restrooms and office areas.
- Cleaning of the shop areas such as daily degreasing/sanitizing the mechanics computer areas, sweeping and mopping the floors.
- Cleaning the fuel pump, picking up trash around dumpsters and property and watering plants and shrubbery as needed.
- Wash bus supplies as needed.
- Refill vehicle fluids as needed.