The Business Development Manager will develop and acquire new enterprise clients and increase revenue through thorough understanding of prospective client business needs. Manges distinct existing client base and ensures clients are migrating to latest technology as well as selling across the full portfolio of DTiQ service offerings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
• Manages existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
• Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
• Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
• Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
• Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
• Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
• Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
• Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
• Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
• Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
• Identify, develop and maintain relations with existing clients to drive billed revenue for attaining set revenue targets.
• Conducts client or brand business reviews