Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or related field, and up to 5 years of relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Must be able to work in a fast-faced environment where multitasking is required
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment
Why Join Bio-Techne:
- We offer competitive salaries along with extensive medical, vision, and dental plans for you and your family starting on day one!
- We invest in our employees’ financial futures through 401k matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
- We help our employees develop their careers through mentorship, promotional opportunities, training and development, internship programs, and more.
- We offer employee resource groups, volunteer paid time off, employee events, and charity drives to build a culture of caring and belonging.
- We foster a culture of empowerment and innovation, where employees feel valued and encouraged to bring their new ideas to the table.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.