The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, have the ability to manage multiple tasks with sensitive timelines, be detail-oriented, be an innovative thinker and proven, creative problem-solver, and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years of Finance and Accounting experience
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Demonstrate attention to detail, can see tasks through to completion and be able to prioritize tasks
• Knowledge of database and spreadsheet software
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
SALARY AND BENEFITS
FPHNYC offers a comprehensive benefits package. The salary range for this position is commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume, with cover letter indicating how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position. We ask that you do not contact our staff directly and no phone inquiries please. Applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted.
The Fund for Public Health in New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse pool of candidates to apply.