- Manage time to adhere to the responsibilities of the position
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and patience
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple technologies
- Excellent organizational skills including tracking and communicating with multiple customers
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- PA State Police background clearance and PA Child Abuse History clearance will be required upon hire
- Drug screening will be required upon hire
- Special consideration given to applicants who are bilingual
This is a 40-hour per week, full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Some occasional nontraditional hours may be needed. This position is non-exempt under the FLSA.
Salary and Benefits:
PA 211 Southwest offers a competitive benefits package which includes health care, vision, dental insurance, paid time off, and a retirement plan.
The starting rate for this position is $50,000-$55,000.