Responsible for overseeing the settlement of all equipment sold by the organization and administering the sales staff commission plans. Provides support to the CFO in all other accounting-related duties.
1. Receives paperwork for all equipment settlements, reviews for accuracy and settles equipment in a timely manner.
2. Works cooperatively with sales staff and managers to assure all paperwork meets vendor and R&S requirements. Pursues missing items in a timely manner to assure prompt settlement. Notifies managers of concerns holding up settlements.
3. Reviews calculations for accuracy and assures that programs used are appropriate.
4. Updates records and notes in business system to assure inventory accuracy.
5. Maintains records of sales and assures that the organization’s policies are implemented consistently.
6. Calculates sales staff commissions, works cooperatively with payroll in paying commissions in a timely manner.
7. Remains up-to-date on vendor programs and incentives to maximize discounts.
8. Maintains accurate records, both paper and electronic.
9. Enters whole goods invoices from non-John Deere vendors upon receipt and initiates payment on a timely basis.
10. Reconciles the whole goods reserve/lease account on a monthly basis.
11. Reconciles the John Deere C&CE account on a monthly basis.
12. Enters all miscellaneous debit/credit invoices generated by John Deere on a daily basis.
13. Manages pool funds to assure all are utilized.
14. Provides general support to the CFO and store location as needed, including answering phones and assisting customers as needed.
15. Acts as a resource to all staff on questions related to financing, discount programs, etc.
16. Maintains work area in a clean, neat and safe manner.
17. Presents a positive, professional image in dress and conduct at all times.
18. All other duties as assigned.