Are you an experienced ERP enthusiast, with a passion for how systems, processes, and people can enhance the effectiveness of biz operations? Are you anxious to roll up your sleeves, create processes and accountability to ensure strong support of our business applications, while also driving projects to enhance our business? Asmodee North America is looking for a tenacious and collaborative IT ERP Manager to join the team. If this sounds like you, continue reading to learn more about the role and how to APPLY!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, CATAN, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Information Technology ERP Manager is a player/coach who supports and enhances our modern technology platform to enable efficient and effective business operations for our fast-growing business. Scope encompasses our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Sana eCommerce platforms, and also includes EDI, WMS, BI/reporting, and other integrated solutions. Responsibilities include support of our solutions, as well as completion of value-based projects, small to large, as we continue to optimize and invest in our platform. This is a new role as we deploy our systems/processes, starting this summer. Our work environment is based on collaboration, a strong can-do attitude, and achieving results.
- Responsible for initial stabilization and overall support of Microsoft Business Central, Sana eCommerce, EDI, and other integrated systems.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and root cause analysis of problems to identify issues requiring software changes or updates. Work closely with our internal IT/business teams, integration partner, and other software vendors as needed to address and resolve issues in a timely manner, as well as organizing the work to ensure the proper balance between internal and external skillsets/capacity.
- Directly manage our IT ERP team, initially 2 ERP Analysts.
- Develop understanding of the complete application landscape to triage issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Create processes for problem management and support, as well as establishing KPIs and reporting.
- Under the direction of IT Director, execute ERP configuration, version/release management, and customization minimization and management.
- Communicate and coordinate with business teams on testing cycles of the regular MS upgrades and other system fixes and/or changes and ensure these do not adversely affect other business processes.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with BPOs (Business Process Owners) and other key stakeholders. Create regular forums to prioritize and address key challenges, determine need and value of new project requests, and to further build system capabilities in business teams.
- Assist IT Director with value/impact-based prioritization of project requests from business teams and contribute to the overall system maturity roadmap. Establish business case for projects and co-develop and track the ERP budget.
- Identify, lead, and drive ongoing enhancement, upgrade, and optimization activities to derive value, collaborating with business stakeholders and leadership; many projects will be cross-functional. Ensure functionality is appropriately developed, tested, and trained end-to-end.
- Responsible for effective completion of projects (small to large) as we continue to optimize and invest in our new solution to drive efficiencies and further value. Projects expected to include addressing efficiency opportunities, enhancing electronic exchange with customers, enabling new business opportunities, enhanced reporting, and others.
- Evaluate the system performance and lead stress tests in coordination with the infrastructure team.
- Ensure system and process documentation is updated to enable onboarding and training of new team members.
- Support production and sandbox instances of ERP system.