Glacial Ridge Hospital is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to perform specimen collection and routine medical laboratory testing for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow laboratory procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analysis, reporting, and recordkeeping.
- Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens.
- Adhere to the lab’s quality control policies; document all quality control activities, instrument calibrations, and maintenance.
- Follow the lab’s corrective action plan whenever test systems are not within established acceptable ranges.
- Capable of identifying problems and troubleshoot, correct or notify supervisor.
- Document all corrective action taken.
- Capable of working as scheduled by the supervisor.
How to Apply
- Apply Online
- Download, print, and mail completed application or resume to Jenna Janu, HR Manager, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.