Who We Are:
NatureBridge provides environmental science education experiences for more than 30,000 students and their teachers every year in the worlds best classrooms: our National Parks. Our mission is to connect young people to the science and wonder of the natural world, igniting self-discovery, and inspiring stewardship of the planet.
What You Will Do:
As the Campus Director of our Yosemite Campus, you will report to the Chief Operations Officer and be responsible for overseeing all campus operations and program delivery. You will lead the Yosemite Leadership Team and represent the campus in National initiatives, and coordinate closely with the National Office. This job requires regular attendance on campus in El Portal or Yosemite Valley, but does allow for some time to be spent working from home.
Your primary job will be to:
- Provide operational leadership and vision for the Yosemite Campus and lead the campus Leadership Team
- Directly supervise the Operations, Facilities and Food Service teams
- Foster positive and supportive campus culture and staff relationships
- Oversee campus operations and program delivery, and ensure we are providing safe, quality programming and customer service; serve as a key member of the campus Emergency Response Team.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the National Office and represent the Campus on National Initiatives
- Maintain strong relationships with our National Park and other partners
- Provide strategic thought partnership and support development of organizational policy and practice
- Oversee risk management, human resources, and administration on campus, in partnership with National Office Department Directors
- Work closely with National Sales, Education, and Development Directors and offer feedback and support to those departments staff on campus
- Determine campus needs for effective program delivery, including budget, facilities, staffing, maintenance, and other resources; manage campus capital improvement projects
- Work with the Regional Board to arrange and run effective board meetings in support of the campus
- Support development and fundraising efforts
*This list is meant to give a general overview of the job expectations and is not an exhaustive list. A full job description will be provided prior to interview.
- $95,000 annual salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 403b Retirement plan with employer matching
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave