MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous cash handling preferred.
- Training from Vocational or Technical school helpful.
- Preferred minimum of 6 months to one year handling large monetary transactions.
- Proficient computer, 10 key, and typing skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong proficiency in pc applications.
- Ability to recognize and meet the needs of customers,
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong ability to learn and follow policy and procedures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong computer skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of customer service.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 50 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.