Are you an experienced, driven Marketing Strategist looking for an opportunity to advance your career and drive the marketing of a successful global brand? If you have top-notch marketing skills, good communication, and plenty of enthusiasm, we have the perfect job for you! Asmodee North America is looking for a Marketing Strategist to join the CATAN Studio marketing team. If you are interested in this role, continuing reading and learn how to apply today!
The Company: ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
This role will report into the Roseville, MN office, remote work a possibility for the right candidate.
The marketing strategist will be responsible for setting specific objectives toward developing an overall marketing strategy that drives profitability, brand consistency, and overall market growth for a successful global game brand.
- Support CATAN products, events, and initiatives with high-quality execution of marketing plans.
- Define and support editorial calendar for website, advertising, and publicity content for the CATAN brand.
- Plan, develop, and write compelling, engaging content for web articles, ads, press releases, newsletters, and other marketing materials.
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans.
- Identify and measure key marketing outcomes.
- Generate ideas and collaborate on creating fun, engaging, and effective marketing assets to grow and nurture interest in the CATAN brand, products, events, and promotions.
- Identify new marketing opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations.
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals.
- Research and fully understand new products, events and initiatives in order to develop deep, supportive marketing content.
- Provide feedback and support for initiatives from various key stakeholders within the Asmodee Group and other partners.
- Plan, attend, and present at key trade and consumer shows when they resume. Participate in on-site press needs such as livestream video or interviews. Booth set-up/tear-down is expected.
- Previous working experience in content marketing, social media marketing, or marketing communications for 2-4 years.
- Must have exceptional skills for planning, developing, and executing marketing materials.
- Software/tool proficiency: Mac, Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs, Email marketing systems (Constant Contact), CMS tools.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Fluency communicating and advertising on major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Clubhouse.
- Detail oriented with outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude.
- Must enjoy a fast-paced environment with frequent high-peak times and be able to prioritize projects.
- Must be trustworthy with highly confidential materials.
- Knowledge of CATAN or other tabletop games is helpful and desired, but not required.
- Heavy domestic travel with some international travel required (when safe).
- Must be able to lift 35 lb. boxes.