Priester Aviation is currently searching for a full-time Captain for a Part 91 & 135 Global 6000 flight department in Chicago, IL that will operate approximately 500 hours per year. The ideal candidate is one with worldwide international experience, who is engaging, cooperative and a dynamic team member, that aims to support the needs of the aircraft owner. This individual will need to possess a strong focus on safety combined with a can-do approach which is essential for success.
- Ensure compliance with Priester Aviation policies and procedures
- Ensures flight operations comply with all applicable regulations and aircraft operations adhere to appropriate operating manuals
- Provide professional and friendly interpersonal interactions with the Owner/Client as well as vendor/support personnel. This includes personal appearance, service-based conduct, and solutions-based decision-making.
- Actively engages in the Safety Management System (SMS) and is familiar with SMS process and initiatives
- Continually seek added efficiencies for flight operations and the flight department
- Objectively seeks and communicates with Priester Leadership suggested system and process improvement that may be advantageous to the aircraft owner and Priester Aviation
- Ensures correct communication of flight schedule and any updates with Flight Services.
- Responsible for working alongside Maintenance Control regarding scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance
- Work to identify operational or flight department issues and communicate those to Team Leader
- Promote the integrity, reputation, and good standing of Priester Aviation amongst industry stakeholders, and enhance the image and goodwill of Priester