Program Coordinator - Queensbury, NY
Relocation Package available within New York State!
Intensive Aftercare and Prevention Program (IAPP) is a home-based program assisting families who have children in foster care or children who are at risk of being placed in foster care. A clinician and clinical case manager teamwork with a caseload of six families; staff provides each family six to eight hours of direct client contact per week in order to address identified goals to increase safety and decrease the risk of placement.
What a Program Coordinator can expect:
- Assure that the program operates according to local, state, and federal regulations.
- Provide weekly direct supervision to staff providing services to clients. Complete annual staff evaluations.
- Communicate with counties that provide funding and referrals to the program
- Enter referrals and other required information into client data base.
- Complete monthly billing and utilization reports.
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports as required by county.
- Hire and provide orientation to all staff. Administer appropriate personnel practices.
- Review staff documentation and client data base to ensure accuracy and completion of requirements.
- Review client charts quarterly to ensure client records meet Agency and funding source requirements.
- Provide coverage for family cases when there are staff openings
- Provide staff with orientation to the position and ongoing training in order to effectively meet the needs of clients
Your experience and qualification:
- Master’s degree in psychology, sociology, social work, or related field is Required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience post Masters Degree
- Licensure or licensure eligibility is required
- LMSW, LMHC, LCSW or LCSW-R is Preferred
- Valid, clean driver's license with less than 6 points required
Benefits you'll love:
- Health care package: medical, dental, and vision!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Loan repayment assistance
- Free training/CEU opportunities
- Leaving an indisputable imprint within the community and much more!
If you’ve got the talent, drive, and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond.
Apply today to become part of our team!