The Manager, Call Center Operations is responsible for managing the dialer system that controls the flow of outbound calls to borrowers for both sales and fulfillment activities. Supports the daily operations and management of the dialing campaigns. Partners with fulfillment department leadership and ensures all operating hours are covered and sales/retention campaigns are performing as expected. Responsible for partnering with sales and marketing management to build, monitor, and assist in determine overall telesales strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Interact with leadership to establish best in class operational practices, and execute with vision for operational excellence.
- Provide trend reporting and metrics on customer service performance, and take ultimate accountability for the achievement of goals set forth by management.
- Partners with management to ensure all department operating hours are covered.
- Identifies, creates, analyzes, and uploads daily call campaigns including portfolio retention and targeting marketing campaigns.
- Monitors call campaigns to ensure performing as expected and are properly documented.
- Analyzes dialer systems and applications to ensure department objectives are met and to maximize productivity.
- Partners with sales management to organize the day to day operations strategy and ensures desired penetration and contact rates are achieved.
- Communicates with clients/auditors/visitors regarding dialer capabilities and execution of strategies.
- Partners with Compliance, and Legal teams to ensure work is performed in compliance with company policies as well as local, state, and federal collection laws and regulations.
- Monitors and analyzes real-time production standards and production of daily reports.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues related to dialer system.
- Creates and analyzes contact center performance reports for individual and team to reflect contact rates, performance standards, and Compliance standards.
- Recommends improvements for dialing strategies, inbound call routing, and efficiency.
- Participates in the department hiring, promotion, and review process while managing, mentoring and improving support staff performance. Coaches and develops team to ensure we are meeting the needs of the company.
- Exercises awareness with regard to possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules
- Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10 years of managment experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in their department’s function.
- Prior managerial experience with a Mortgage Call Center and prior origination and/or fulfillment experience.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Extensive hands-on experience with employee relations, performance management and coaching, recruiting, hiring and separations.
- Must have good business judgment, be able to quickly learn the company’s priorities and incorporate them into department solutions in alignment with company goals.
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, every-changing environment.
- Ability to work successfully with senior management, department managers and employees at all level, as well as vendors and candidates. Must be able to develop trusting working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong coaching and influencing skills.
- Must be organized and have great attention to detail; ability to thrive in a high volume environment with constantly changing demands.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- General knowledge of office equipment such as telephone, copier, printer, scanner and fax machine.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Licenses and certifications applicable to their department function preferred.
Icing on the Cake:
- Must be pro-active.
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention-to-detail abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on customer service.
- Must be a team player.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- 401(K) Plans.
- 15 days PTO (to start) & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere.
- Work-life balance.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone. Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!