Are you familiar with the sharing economy, companies like Uber, Instacart, Thumbtack, and Task Rabbit? The potential to make up to $300/day and build you own schedule. If this is attractive to you, apply for this position!
In this position, you will be helping the USDA to assess store eligibility to participate in the SNAP (Food Stamps) program. You will be responsible for gathering documentation and visual evidence (completing surveys, taking photos, and providing basic sketches) of local grocery stores. This is a position for individuals who want the option to work as much or as little as they want and are looking to create an additional stream of income. Interested, come
join our team and make a positive impact in your community!
- Conduct on-site grocery store reviews.
- Interview store management.
- Take photos of food and non-food items.
- Upload documentation to portal.
- Meet reporting guidelines.
- Provide basic sketch of general store layout.