Gotham Greens is seeking a Shopper Marketing Manager to design campaigns that accelerate shopper engagement, improve merchandising, and support the in-store and digital customer journey, resulting in greater buyer conversion. This individual will play a critical role in finding synergies between our brand marketing and customer strategies, translating insights into retailer programs that deliver wins for the customer, the consumer and the Gotham Greens brand. This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
Areas of Responsibility
- Uncover shopper insights through data analysis, setting clear shopper marketing strategies, developing and executing plans, and tracking results, learnings and best practices
- Leverage consumer and shopper insights to develop shopper-centric selling stories
- Utilize proprietary and syndicated data to identify customer business opportunities
- Support joint business planning with key customers and participate as needed with sell-in of activities to retailers
- Lead account-specific shopper marketing strategy and execution, as well as post promotion assessments to determine effectiveness in achieving brand marketing objectives, ROI and executional KPIs. analysis.
- Manage asset creation including briefing internal design team on shopper marketing collateral/POS materials goals and requirements
- Monitor performance on a regular basis to proactively identify course corrections and/or new opportunities
- Own coupon management, including creating and tracking all manufacturer offers, as well as updating data in clearinghouse database to ensure accuracy, including family code maintenance
- 3+ years of relevant experience in CPG marketing, shopper marketing and/or sales, including the development of shopper marketing or consumer engagement programs with retailers across Grocery, Mass, Club and/or Natural channels)
- Solid strategic and execution skills with a track record of delivering strong growth results
- Proficiency with syndicated data (e.g., Nielsen, IRI or SPINS)
- Experience with customer loyalty card data a plus
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently – high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects
- Passionate commitment to company vision and appreciation of sustainable agriculture and food
Who We Are
Gotham Greens is on a mission to transform how and where fresh produce is grown. We are a pioneer in urban indoor agriculture and a leading fresh produce and food company. Through our national network of local high-tech farms, Gotham Greens delivers fresh, long-lasting, and delicious leafy greens, herbs, salad dressings and pesto dip all year round to retail, restaurant, and foodservice customers.
Today, Gotham Greens has 9 locations with 600,000+ sq. ft. of hydroponic greenhouses across six U.S. states and over 350 team members. Since its launch in 2011, Gotham Greens has grown from a single urban rooftop greenhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y., to a multi-state greenhouse operator and one of the largest hydroponic leafy green producers in North America.