- Fluency in Maya
- Experience in game cinematics or film CGI is a bonus
- A demo reel that demonstrates character, emotion, and performance; experience with performance capture is preferred.
- Passion for acting storytelling and games
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- We have several Animator positions with contracts from 8-12+ months
So, if you’re a talented animator, looking to work on a game that focuses on characters, please apply today!
Salary Range: $50,000-$90,000 DOE
**Please note that the compensation information is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
ABOUT DECK NINE
Deck Nine Games is an independent game developer dedicated to crafting interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. Our passion is storytelling games.
Our first narrative game, Life is Strange: Before the Storm is loved by fans and has won multiple awards, including Game of Year and was nominated for both a VGA and a BAFTA. If you would like to see our latest work, we have recently released the critically acclaimed Life is Strange: True Colors. The studio is in sunny Westminster, Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountains.
As the crafters of stories that encompass the full breadth of life’s experiences, Deck Nine is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and multicultural team in which people from all walks of life feel inspired to do their best work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and believe deeply in the creativity and strength built from diversity of race, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nationality, and the many other qualities that make us different.