- AAA Skill level for making realistic looking props
- Working knowledge of Unreal
- Shipped at least 1 game
- AAA understanding of visual language - texture, color, dimension, scale, perspective, shade, composition, proportion, spatial awareness.
- File organization and time management skills
- Ability to be a team player and work independently
- Solid working knowledge of latest design techniques and technologies
- High level communication skills when working remote and in person.
- English speaking
- Unreal Engine
- Substance designer
- Substance Painter
- 3d modeling package
ABOUT DECK NINE
Deck Nine Games is an independent game developer dedicated to crafting interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. Our passion is storytelling games.
Our first narrative game, Life is Strange: Before the Storm is loved by fans and has won multiple awards, including Game of Year and was nominated for both a VGA and a BAFTA. If you would like to see our latest work, we have recently released Life is Strange: True Colors. The studio is in sunny Westminster, Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountains.
As the crafters of stories that encompass the full breadth of life’s experiences, Deck Nine is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and multicultural team in which people from all walks of life feel inspired to do their best work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and believe deeply in the creativity and strength built from diversity of race, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nationality, and the many other qualities that make us different.