Ingo Money is the instant money company. We turn cash, check and ACH payments into real-time digital funds, providing consumers and small businesses with instant access to their money in almost any debit, prepaid or credit card account or digital wallet. Our industry-leading Disbursements Marketplace enables businesses, banks and government agencies to replace check payments with real-time digital disbursements and pay people—instantly and securely—to almost any account they choose. Join our rapidly growing team and help us change the way people get paid.
Working in a collaborative team environment, an Ingo Money Senior .Net Engineer is a critical member of the company’s Technology organization.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in advanced architectural design and the creation of development standards
- Lead and support development efforts to create new or enhanced functionality
- Self-manages assigned project activity, communicates with project management and technology mentors and performs according to code pattern, security and SDLC standards
- Monitor the health and performance of web applications
- Discover and research problems, and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions
- Other duties as assigned