Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
The Consumer Direct Sales Mortgage Loan Officer assists customers who are seeking to obtain a mortgage loan anywhere in the United States. This is an inside sales position responding to customers who inquire online for a competitive rate offer. The ideal candidate will be highly energetic, have a drive and desire to be #1, and provide outstanding customer service. The online mortgage sales environment is extremely competitive, and the ideal candidate should possess outstanding prospecting, selling, and follow up skills. A positive, energetic attitude and willingness to follow consistent prospecting strategies and techniques is absolutely required for proven success.
The responsibilities of the Consumer Direct Sales Mortgage Loan Originator include:
- Meeting a minimum number of inbound and outbound calls to convert inquiries to mortgage applications
- Clearly and concisely explaining the mortgage process over the phone
- Getting a clear understanding of the customer's needs and presenting a solution to meet those needs
- Applying product knowledge to accurately represent the mortgage transaction
- Building rapport over the phone and creating a relationship with the customer for trusted advice
- Setting appropriate customer expectations to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction
- Possessing a strong willingness to learn and a desire to gain knowledge and develop skills to improve your work performance
- Learning from your colleagues, as well as share sales tips to improve department progress and success
- Quickly responding to customers to help them make an informed decision
- Communicating effectively with Real Estate Agents to ensure they are aware of the progress of their transaction
- Detail oriented person who takes pride in meeting deadlines to ensure the customer experience is exceptional
- Having a positive "can do" attitude and continue to grow each day to become the best you
- Confidently presenting yourself to customers via zoom, social media, and online
- Effectively communicating with other company departments
- Consistently working daily objectives
What We Provide
- Foundational training provided by one of the top-rated Loan Officer training companies in the industry to understand mortgage basics from product knowledge, understanding mortgage terminology, FNMA, FHA, and VA guidelines. Through in-depth lessons, quizzes, tests, and a comprehensive exam, this training prepares a new loan officer to succeed by laying the foundation of fundamental knowledge while empowering them to expertly speak the language of the mortgage industry.
- In-house training with a sales model for success with proven workflow to achieve your sales goals
- Hands on oversight and support from a proven leader
- Quality leads every day
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental, life, 401k, Employee Wellness)
- In-House team support from processors, underwriters, and closers
- Hourly pay plus commissions