Who We Are:
NatureBridge provides environmental science education experiences for more than 30,000 students and their teachers every year in the world’s best classrooms: our National Parks. Our mission is to connect young people to the science and wonder of the natural world, igniting self-discovery, and inspiring stewardship of the planet.
What You Will Do:
Coastal Camp at NatureBridge is a summer day camp designed to combine marine and coastal ecology themes with hands-on educational activities and games, providing exciting opportunities for discovery in the great outdoors. The Camp Manager is a non-exempt, full-time position that will work with the Camp Director design and coordinate all aspects of camp. In the summer, the Camp Manager help lead the Camp Admin Team in supervising camp staff and assisting with operational logistics.
This position takes place at our Golden Gate campus in the Marin Headlands and cannot be done remotely.
Your primary job will be to:
- Ensure smooth program implementation by refining, developing, communicating and supporting logistical and educational systems.
- Supervise up to 10 educators and counselors.
- Recruit and coordinate scholarships for campers with individual families and organizations.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and training of camp staff.
- Respond in a timely manner to customer phone calls and emails.
- Design thematic, age-appropriate camp programs for campers grade K-12.
- $53,000 annual salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Option for a 403b retirement plan with employer match after 6 months
- Generous paid vacation, training days, and sick leave.
- Other benefits include Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and more