St. Barnabas is hiring Registered Nurses for multiple shifts!
Essential Duties as Registered Nurse (RN):
- Collects complete and ongoing data to determine nursing care needs
- Analyzes the health status of the individuals and families; compares the data with norms
- Carries out nursing care actions which promote, maintain, and restore the well-being of individuals
- Involves individuals and their families in their health promotion, maintenance, and restoration
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the quality of nursing care provided
- Oversees the direct management of LPNs and CNAs
- Administers medicine and treatments ordered for the resident and document medication/treatment given
- Participate in planning, implementing, evaluating, and revising resident care plans
- Be able to act as Charge Nurse, if needed
- Make rounds on a unit a minimum of 3 times a shift
- Check that the NAs have been properly completed and documented patient rounds
- Takes and gives report at the beginning and end of each shift
- Counts narcotics and signs off on report
Valuable Benefits We Offer You:
- Generous Compensation
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Attendance bonuses
- Lucrative Referral bonuses: Work with friends!
- Professionally managed 401(k) and profit sharing
- Versatile Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options – available to you the month after hire!
- Virtual medicine services available through Teladoc
- Generous Medical Center and dental discount services for employees and families
- Paid orientation and training with co-worker mentors
- Discounted meals
- Employee discounts and perks (auto services, thrift shop items, etc.)
- College Tuition Benefit program
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Beautiful buildings and grounds
- Secure work environment
- Free Parking at every location
- Award winning services
Start Your Career with St. Barnabas Health System!
You will work at one of Pennsylvania’s largest healthcare systems with a rich history and trusted name. Well-managed and compassionate, we were established in 1900 on the foundation of providing quality care of aging adults regardless of their financial status. You will work with a growing company that has locations found in Allegheny, Butler, and Beaver County.
St. Barnabas has a lot to be proud of and we believe we show it in the quality of our facilities and care provided! In 2021, we were voted Best of the Best Retirement Living, Best of the Best Nursing Home, and Finalist for Best of the Best Nonprofit by Trib Total Media Readers.
You can be successful and a proud member of the St. Barnabas team! St. Barnabas believes that you, as one of our employees, will be one of our best resources and the heart of our organization. You can make the decision to embark on a rewarding career where you will be respected and play an individualized and integral role in carrying out our historic mission. Start a dynamic career where you will earn great pay and feel good about what you do!