- Bachelor's degree in statistics, business, related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2+ years of workforce management scheduling and forecasting required.
- 2+ years of inbound contact center experience required.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred.
Demonstrated Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Genesys Workforce Management or similar application (NICE, IEX, Blue Pumpkin, etc.)
- Strong understanding of contact center metrics
- Understanding of arrival patterns and dependencies
- Acute sense of urgency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including functions, formulas, pivot tables, and charting
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience handling multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Exhibits exceptional judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Ability to work independently
- Prolonged sitting and standing for extensive periods.
- Frequent computer, keyboard, telephone, and other office equipment operation.
- Occasional reaching, stooping, crouching, or lifting to 25 pounds.
- Must pass Level II background check.
For employees living with visual impairments, you must provide documentation from a physician of legal blindness. Legal blindness is defined as: "Central visual acuity does not exceed 20/200 in the better eye with correcting lenses OR whose visual acuity, if better than 20/200, is accompanied by a limit to the field of vision in the better eye to such a degree that its widest diameter subtends an angle no greater than 20 degrees." These conditions are based on the federal Javits-Wagner-O'Day work program for legally blind individuals.
The employment policy of Lighthouse Central Florida and Lighthouse Works is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has committed to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing affirmative action program. Lighthouse Central Florida and Lighthouse Works will recruit, hire, train, and promote qualified individuals in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, and veteran status, or disability.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and primary duties have been included. Requirements, skills, and abilities have been determined to be the minimal standards required to perform the positions successfully. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and conditions may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
The Americans with Disabilities Act may modify requirements to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made that may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or impose undue hardships on the organization.