Staff Account/Bookkeeper processes all aspects of invoices, providing a high level of customer service. Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels. Demonstrates efficiency and flexibility in performing detailed tasks in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions, changing priorities, and multiple deadlines. Assists in the reconciliation of Events, Credit Cards, Cash and Gift Cards as needed. Demonstrates professionalism in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters.
Responsibilities will include:
• Reconcile Daily Sales (DSS) report and route for approval and reconcile cash sales and deposit.
• Create journal entry for the different transactions.
• Managing and preparing all invoices on daily basis and route for approval.
• Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statement and manage all inquiries.
• Assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis.
• Apply credit and rebate before make payment.
• Manage and verify all expenses and ensure compliance with company policies.
• Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledger.
• Evaluate all account payables balance and resolve unpaid invoice issue.
• Provide support with account receivable.
• Provide clerical support and other task as required.