School-Based Clinician - Schenectady, NY
Sign-on bonus of $2,500 (Payable in 2 parts)
Relocation package available in New York State!
The School-Based Clinician is responsible for providing clinical services to youth and their families according to program and regulatory guidelines, ensuring that all services are strengths-based, individualized, and comprehensive according to need.
What a School-Based Clinician can expect:
- Provide clinical services to youth and their families as assigned.
- Participate in the integrated service planning process for all youths enrolled.
- Ensure all service plans are strengths-based, individualized, and comprehensive according to need.
- Monitor the effectiveness of integrated service plans and review.
- Ensure all service are coordinated with other service providers.
- Access supports in the School or in the community as indicated.
- Assist families as needed in accessing assessments and recommendations for psychotropic medication.
Your experience and Qualification:
- Requires a Masters degree, MSW or equivalent.
- Experience, training, or education commensurate with working with children with serious and persistent emotional disturbance is desired.
- Experience with working in a school environment is preferred.
- Must be licensed prior to starting, or have an active limited permit. LMSW, LCSW, or LCSW-R preferred.
- Required to pass licensing exam within six months of employment if working with a limited permit.
- Drivers license is required.
Benefits you will love:
- Health care package: medical, dental, and vision
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) plan
- Life Insurance
- Loan repayment assistance
- Free training/CEU opportunities
- Leaving an indisputable imprint within the community and much more!
If you’ve got the talent, drive and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond.
Apply today to become part of our team!