Location: Brooklyn, NY or Remote
Gotham Greens is looking for an exceptional Systems Integration Project Manager (or Senior Project Manager) to join our Digital Solutions team as we build the technology infrastructure to support our rapidly expanding nationwide network of high-tech greenhouse farms and CPG business. This individual will be ready to roll up their sleeves and apply project management, ERP, and technical knowledge as we prepare to transition to a new best-in-class ERP and EPM solution to support our rapidly growing organization. You will lead the migration effort, under the supervision and guidance of Gotham Greens leadership, building enthusiasm and momentum across the company for this key strategic initiative.
In managing the ERP migration effort, you will oversee and support internal teammates spanning every function through augmenting business processes, technical assessment, and change management. You’ll be exceptional at handling multiple priorities, translating business needs into technical solutions, communicating at all levels, taking initiative, and creating support for change. You will effectively steer both internal and external partners through every step of the migration, including technical implementation. Once the ERP migration has advanced, your role will expand to include scoping and implementing other technical efforts that require 3rd-party software and services.
You will possess prior experience in managing at least one and preferably several implementations of an ERP and/or EPM solutions, executing technical aspects of the project, overseeing timelines, deliverables, budget, and user expectations. Ideally, you possess a PMP certification and have experience with Waterfall (SDLC) and Agile methodologies. Experience with Tier 1 and Tier 2 ERP (Oracle, Workday, SAP, NetSuite) and other similar suites is preferred.
Your role sits at the nexus of business and technology, so candidates must be fluent in both and able to liaise seamlessly across functions and people at all levels of the organization. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and highly organized person to join a rapidly growing, innovative company that is disrupting the 21st century food system. Gotham Greens will consider remote applicants for this position.
What You’ll Do
- Get the organization excited about the opportunities this important ERP transition represents, garner enthusiasm and support for the effort.
- Develop and execute detailed planning documents and reporting on this effort.
- Convene and project manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project remains on track, on time, and within budget.
- Understand and apply best-in-class implementation methodologies to successfully deliver transformational projects.
- Leverage functional and technical skills to successfully implement leading ERP software solutions.
- Manage timelines, budget, and deliverables.
- Plan and lead client teams through business process analysis and design work sessions.
- Map business process requirements to software functionality, determine gap/fit, and design solutions for identified gaps.
- Document functional requirements and use cases for custom-development items including data conversions, interfaces, reports, forms, etc.
- Facilitate and perform implementation and cut-over activities.
- Perform hands-on software configuration in support of target business process requirements.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Test (UAT) development and execution for various workstreams.
Who You Are
- You are PMP certified
- You’re familiar with Waterfall (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of the PMBOK and BABOK.
- You have 10+ years of relevant experience including implementation of ERP and EPM solutions and across cross functional teams.
- You have advanced knowledge of Tier 1 and Tier 2 ERP and EPM systems.
- You have strong communication and briefing abilities with comfort advising senior-level management
- You’re comfortable working with business stakeholders and using tools like journey mapping sessions and business process engineering to design scalable processes
- You have experience in organizational change management, project planning, and resource allocation
- You’re able to lead projects; manage multiple tasks and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- You have the ability to think independently; a professional demeanor, a can-do attitude and other qualities that include decisiveness, excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- You have working knowledge and understanding of finance, accounting, operations, logistics, etc.
Who We Are
Gotham Greens is on a mission to transform how and where fresh produce is grown. We are a pioneer in urban indoor agriculture and a leading fresh produce and food company. Through our national network of local high-tech farms, Gotham Greens delivers fresh, long-lasting, and delicious leafy greens, herbs, salad dressings and pesto dip all year round to retail, restaurant, and foodservice customers.
Today, Gotham Greens has 9 locations with 600,000+ sq. ft. of hydroponic greenhouses across six U.S. states and over 350 team members. Since its launch in 2011, Gotham Greens has grown from a single urban rooftop greenhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y., to a multi-state greenhouse operator and one of the largest hydroponic leafy green producers in North America.